This evening I was happy to learn that 1catholicsalmon was nominated for this prestigious award — The Reader Appreciation Award — from super-blogger BILTRIX !
What a pleasant surprise and I see it as a real compliment, as I am really particular about the blogs that I read in-depth and in turn, take the time to comment on. BILTRIX is an informative, Spirit-filled blog with many inspirational and educational posts. It’s a blog that shares information on cultural apologetics for the New Evangilisation. Do make your way there sometime soon. Sincere thanks for your support and the sharing of this award BILTRIX.
Now the rules for accepting this award are as follows:
- Add a picture of the award to your blog post.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 5-10 other Bloggers and inform those selected that they have been nominated.
Now, in appreciation to all readers of 1catholicsalmon, I wish I could nominate you all.
I am going to include blogs in the following list that are ones that I comment on every now and then but read on a daily basis. The administrators of the blogs are the ones that read my blog and comment from time to time. To these bloggers I say, ‘Thank you for taking the time to read my posts.’
The nominees for the coveted Reader Appreciation Award are:
- The Foraging Squirrel - (Catholic Christian) Light, refreshing, different, creative.
- The Reluctant Road to Rome - (Catholic Christian) Detailed, concise, honest, sincere.
- Cristian Mihai - (Author)- Inspirational and interesting.
- Khamneithang - (Christian) An amazing way with words and imagery. Written by a single father. A must see.
- Public Catholic- Front line hot- off-the-press Catholic witness.
- Bucketlist publications-An exciting blog about travel, adventure, & new experiences.
To all of you who read this blog: THANK YOU ! (To the followers of 1catholicsalmon, please introduce yourselves.)