The title ‘Versatile Blogger’ can mean lots of different things to many people, but SR said about nominating 1catholicsalmon : ‘ This blog is something different and uplifting all the time…’ A lovely compliment, thank you! This accolade was given by a fellow blogger who is a well-acquainted friend of 1catholicsalmon : she can be found at this address. Spend some time peeking in at informative, friendly and down to earth Christian posts. Feels like you’re popping in for a chat and cup of tea, every time.
As a recipient of this award I now need to fulfil these criteria:
- List 7 things about myself
- Nominate blogs for this award myself.
- To inform the nominated bloggers that in order to achieve the status of ‘ VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD’, they have to fulfil the same criteria as I have.
Seven facts about a catholicsalmon:
- It’s a fish with determination.
- It’s on a mission to find out it’s purpose in life..
- It thinks creatively, in order to get where it’s meant to be.
- It is focussed and open to instruction, especially from older and more experienced swimmers.
- It swims against tides of dislike, open hostility and derision of it’s game plan in a secular society.
- It is faithful to the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- It looks to the Lord God for True North.
- http://joannabogle.blogspot.co.uk/ , and English journalist, broadcaster and faithful Catholic, who defends the Faith whole-heartedly, and who has any irons in the fire with regard to anything Catholic. Informative, honest, entertaining.
- http://the-hermeneutic-of-continuity.blogspot.co.uk/ , the best Priestly Blog in Britain by far: informative, honest, educational. A must see.
- http://wdtprs.com/blog/, the best Priestly Blog in the world!!! If you want an education on detail, precision, facts – this is the place for you.
- http://www.patheos.com/blogs/standingonmyhead/, another Priestly Blog, a priest who is ‘real’, discusses real issues that face Catholics/Clergy, with a tongue-in-cheek approach, even using pseudo bloggers to get messages across.
- http://www.conversiondiary.com/, one of my very first Blogs I followed. Written by an atheist convert to Catholicism. Hugely entertaining and informative.
- http://www.stevegershom.com/, A Gay Catholic who is living a chaste life, sharing his struggle with same-sex attraction. Hugely informative and inspirational.
- http://godzdogz.op.org/, A Dominican students blog. Daily readings, enlightenment, Spirituality. Great.